Uneven Lumpiness eight months after Lipo. This was a revision surgery done by another doctor. (photos)

I had Lipo on my tummy eight months ago. There is still however some hardness in certain areas and some lumpiness as seen in the photo. Could this be scar tissue? How can I get rid of the lumpiness without anymore surgery? I was told that had we massaged it more it would have resulted in less lumpiness. Is this so? I also noticed that when massaged the tummy gets softer and flatter. Appreciate some feedback. Any recommendations to help the scars fade ? Thank you

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest a Hidef Liposuction Revision Procedure that includes Exilis tightening, RF, lipocavitation, fibrous release, and fat grafting. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring --- Vanquish, Cellutone, Exilis/Venus Legacy

This can be improved with non invasive options and massage. I suggest you see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.