Umbilicoplasty or something more to fix my post baby belly? (photos)

For my profession the excess skin, misshapen navel, & stretch marks around my stomach are a huge problem. I can get around stretch marks with makeup however the wrinkly skin & navel are very unattractive. I'd hoped that since I'm slim (5'9" 114lbs) and watch my diet Id bounce back. Will an umbilicoplasty help my problem area? I've read that for thin women the results can be less than satisfactory (larger and more flat navel results). Would an umbilicoplasty or tummy tuck be my only options?

Belly Button Surgery - Umbilicoplasty

Thank you for your question about belly button surgery.

Yes, umbilicoplasty can be performed alone or in conjunction with a tummy tuck. Tummy tuck would be the better option.

To be sure what might be right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.