What would be the best type of incision for my thighs in regards to inner thigh lift? (photos)

I was sold on the groin incision, but the more I research I'm thinking the lower portion won't be as smooth.

Vertical scar

Thank you for your question and pictures. I would recommend a vertical scar to be able to remove the excess skin. The groin incision will give you limited skin removal and you would probably be unsatisfied  with that choice, please consult with a board certified PS.Best of luck to you!

Thigh lift - groin scar or vertical scar

hi - from your photos it looks like you would need a vertical scar down the inner thigh to remove as much tissue as possible. You could have a limited horizontal groin incision but this technique removes only limited amounts of tissue and you would likely be disappointed. Usually the thigh lift is combined with liposuction. 

Good luck 

Medial thigh lift

The incision would go along your inguinal fold down to the inside of your thigh, then along the length of your medial thigh.  I agree that the incision needs to extend along your medial thigh to correct the excess skin there.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Medial thigh lift

Based on the photos posted, there is significant laxity of the medial thighs to the knees.

This can be corrected with a combination vertical scar and groin scar.

Liposuction of the area in the medial thigh that need excision and remove the skin only to preserve the vesels and lymphatics.

Thigh lift incision

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos which show extensive excess skin along your inner thighs, a full length thigh lift would probably be best in contouring your thighs.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS