14 days post op Tummy tuck, should I be concerned?

I had a tummy tuck 14 days ago, a week after surgery I found out that I have a hematoma on my right side, I was told to massage it and apply warm rag. After doing this I have seen no changes its still the same color and under 30cc a litte over the 25cc. Should I be concerned.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Thank you for sharing your question.  I would strongly advise seeing your surgeon for an in-person evaluation. Though small hematomas may liquefy and resorb if it is large enough it may need to be drained by your surgeon to also prevent a possible infectious risk.  Hope this helps.

ANY postop complication is concerning! But how do you know the volume of the 'said' hematoma? Did you have a scan? And a "warm rag" geez the term seem unusual? Something does NOT sound right! Best to seek in person PAID second opinions fro only boarded PSs in MIAMI. There are over 60 + of us.