Does anyone know a doctor who will do this even though I am at this weight? (Photos)

I know the cost ranges per person but want to know the estimate and I can travel anywhere as long as the surgery is affordable. I'm 5'5 200lbs I know I should be thinner but I've lost 150lbs and honesty can't lose anymore. It's hard and any overweight person knows my pain. I want a tummy tuck. I don't need to look like a model or expect to become thinner by this. All I want is to cut off all this loose skin. Does anyone know a doctor who will do this even though I am at this weight?

Abdominoplasty after weight loss

while body contouring surgery is best done on patients at or near optimal weight, not everybody is destined to be 110 pounds. Tummy tuck will accomplish several positive things for you even at your present weight if this is where you have reached a plateau. Most board certified plastic surgeons would be happy to work with you.

Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Does anyone know a doctor who will do this even though I am at this weight?

Congratulations on your successful weight loss thus far ; you should be very proud of this accomplishment. Generally speaking, it is always best to achieve long-term stable weight prior to proceeding with  body contouring surgery. Doing so, will increase the safety of the operation, will likely improve the outcome of the operation, and will decrease chances that additional surgery will become necessary subsequently. In my practice, I do not ask specific patients to achieve a specific weight prior to proceeding with tummy tuck surgery. I simply ask patients to achieve a long-term stable weight where he/she feels comfortable and does not expect significant fluctuation postoperatively.    When the time is right, seeking consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will  be your next/best step.  Best wishes.

Tummy tuck after weight loss

Despite weighing 200 lbs. after your 150lb. weight loss, you may still be a candidate for a tummy tuck.  A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can determine if a tummy tuck is now appropriate.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your weight loss! Without a good set of photos of your abdomen it is difficult to comment accurately. Generally speaking, patients after massive weight loss benefit from excess skin removal. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS with extensive experience  in post-weight loss reconstruction for in person exam

You BMI is still over 32! Thus the postop complications risks are very high! In my office surgery practice a pannsisectomy total fee is $7,200 vs in hospital operative total fees are $10,000 ranges. Best to see a few private practice boarded PSs to consider doing your surgery either in office or better yet in hospital (for your safety).

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on the amazing weight loss.  Below I am attaching a link to the ASPS website that will allow you to search for board certified plastic surgeons in your area that can best evaluate you and offer the appropriate treatment recommendation.  A bit more information as to your medical history is needed to assess your risks with surgery at your current weight based on your expectations.  Hope this helps.

Wow, Great job

Congrats on such a great achievement. There are many times when I have done this procedure although it is more of a panniculectomy and not do any muscle work.  Just removing the skin gives you another 10-20 pound weight loss and the ability to exercise and continue your progress.  I would see several board certified plastic surgeons, as there are quite a few in the south Florida area.  Good luck with your decision, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton