Tummy tuck revision. What can I do now? (Photo)

Today marks 2 weeks out of tummy tuck surgery. I can already tell I am not happy I dont have an hour glass shape I have alot of skin left and one side bigger then the other. I have one big chunk of fat. And now my incision has pus and have separated. What can I do now. Please help im really upset and depressed

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (2 weeks post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Tummy tuck revision. What can I do now?

Thank you for your series of photographs and questions and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  Without before surgery pictures it is difficult to offer definite recommendations but it appears that you have a significant amount of soft tissue swelling still present to your abdomen, and possibly a seroma.  WIth the added aspect of a wound separation I would reach out to your surgeon so that they can examine you in person and offer treatment recommendations and advice.  I would recommend waiting at least 9-12 months before assessing your long-term results and any possible need for a revision.  

Tummy tuck revision. What can I do now?

Best to seek many in person second opinions from only boarded private practice PSs in MIAMI. There are over 60+ of us...