TT scar and belly button (photo)

I had a TT in 2014 and a scar revision in 2015. The scar is now high and long and I still have no belly button. Can I lower the TT scar and get an inner belly button?

TT revision

From what I can tell from your photos but in my opinion you have very little fat. It is difficult to create an "inner" belly button in that case so make sure you're with a BC PS in your area. Your scar might be able to be lowered depending on if you have excess skin but unable to give you better answer without physical exam. Best of Luck 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Belly button revision

There is a possibility to improve BB appearance with additional umbilicoplasty. Small deformity below BB can be corrected with scar release, possibly fat grafts. I am not sure about lowering (revision) of TT scar; clinical evaluation (in person) would be necessary to decide about it.You should seek a consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon in your area for clinical evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

TT scar and belly button

The best answer to this question requires an in person physical exam. The photos do not tell the complete story. Suggest you have this detailed conversaion with your Surgeon ASAP

TT scar and belly button

After 2 surgeries I am very doubtful you can. Best to seek only in person opinions from boarded PSs in your area.