Want a TT dog ear revision and BBL revision and seriously thinking about a boob job. Is this too much to do at once? (Photo)

I did TT and BBL about 4yrs ago. Gained a lot of weight (216lbs) and currently (189lbs) my goal is to be 170lbs. Since losing weight my butt feels soft and it's not as plump as I'd like it to be. In my head I'm thinking BBL revision and TT dog ears revision is minor and so, I can get away with doing a boob job (not sure what I want to do with it>augmentation or just lift I'm not sure!) doctors please can recommend. I want a natural shaped butt not a tea cup handle on my hip!

Tummy Ruck Revision and Combined Procedures

Revision surgery is unusual but may be desired for several reasons. Most revisions should be done after 9-12 months.  One cause for revision surgery are “dog ears” at the ends of the incisions. These are small folds of excess skin that do not flatten over time.  They can be excised, suctioned or both.

Scars may widen or continue to be red and elevated.  These may require laser treatment or injection with kenalog and 5-FU.  Excision and reclosure may help some scars. Other treatments are available as well.

Now, it is always good to reach as close as possible t goal weight before a new procedure, as weight loss after the tummy tuck can lead to additional loose skin or other issues with the healing process.

Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common.  All of these can be completed together to help reduce cost, procedure time and healing time overall. Be sure to discuss all of these questions with your plastic surgeon in consultation when determining which procedure(s) to undergo.

Revision TT,BBL and breast lift/augmentation

Your plan seems sound. Based on these photos you need more than dog ear removal regarding TT; possibly additional skin tightening?? Liposuction of abdomen and  flanks will provide minimal amount of fat grafts for buttock augmentation. Breast lift with or without augmentation (depending of desired size) is excellent option. This all make sense to be done in one setting. 

You should schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation in body contouring/breast surgery to discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon