Will a TT bring out my butt?

Would a TT and lipo on the back bring out my butt? Right now, I have a small butt and would maybe think a TT and lipo could bring it out. However, my butt and back are like together meaning there is no curvature to separate the two. I have that ugly bump above my butt crack that is horrendous. So would doing a TT and lipo to the back around make a difference?

Will TT bring out my butt?

Thank you for your question. With liposuction you will most likely get a better countour in the areas treated. You should use the fat removed during liposuction and inject into the buttocks to create a better rounder shape on your buttocks. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. 

Dr. Derby Sang

it is more likely that with a lipo your body will contour and proportion in all areas.

best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

BBL n TT to improve profile

Hi IWBS04,

Thanks for posting.  Yes, lipo of the low back/upper buttock +/- TT can dramatically improve one's profile--depending on the individual!  I agree that you will need in person consultation with local BCPS for thorough discussion of your goals.  Good luck!

Buttock aesthetics with tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and liposuction

Abdominoplasty and liposuction will alter your trunk proportions.  This may increase the relative size of your butt depending on the areas treated with liposuction.

Be sure to consult a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who has had a lot of experience with these procedures.  You can get an idea of his/her level of expertise by reviewing a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op photos. 

A liposuction of the back will always improve your body contour ..

Thanks for your question.  A liposuction of the back will always improve your body contour as it will separate the back, waist and buttocks area. You can think on adding a bbl or fat transfer to your buttocks and it will improve more, i personally recommend to the majority of my patients. Abdominoplasty will improve only the front part and will make you look better but will not improve your buttocks. Look for a certified surgeon that specialise in  latin body contour. Thanks for your question.

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Will a TT bring out my butt?

Without even one posted photo impossible to give you a response. Best to seek a few in person opinions. Regards Dr B or drfixitmiami.