I'm thinking about having a round 3 BBL, but I have butt implants; is that wise?

When I lay on my side I can see a slight indention of my implant, did I lose fat in the area?

Multiple BBL

Thanks for your question.  There should not be a problem with going for another round of BBL as long as you have some fat to be liposuctioned.  However, you always have to be cautious when doing a BBL with buttock implants because it can be very easy to puncture the silicone implants.  So, the fat would have to be placed fairly superficially.  I hope this is helpful.

I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.