How thin is too thin regarding corneal thickness for one to not qualify for LASIK or PRK?

I went to a consultation for Lasik eye surgery today where after testing I was told that my cornea is too thin & I would not be a good candidate for Lasik eye surgery. I have been wearing glasses for over 10 years and just want to be free of them. I asked about the option of PRK and was told (with very little detail) that I was would not qualify and the physician said something about my corneal thickness or thinness being in the 400's. What exactly does this mean? What other options do I have?

In most cases it is possible to do PRK surgery but each individual has to be properly evaluated and further tests need to be performed an order to give you definite answer.