Is one syringe of Juvederm enough for top and bottom lip? (Photo)

Juvederm

Thank you for your question in regards to Juvederm. One syringe will make a slight improvement of your upper and bottom lip, you may possibly need two depending on your desired goal. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Juvederm is a good filler for the lip and should be injected to your ultimate goal.  1 syringe will do a nice change but nothing too substantial.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Is one syringe of Juvederm enough for top and bottom lip?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. I think it is reasonable to start with a single syringe for your lips. A syringe will make a noticeable but natural improvement in lip plumpness, while avoiding excessive swelling.  After your results have matured you can reassess if you would like additional filler placed. Hope this helps.

How much Juvederm for lips?

I would definitely start with one syringe. You have very nicely shaped, plump lips to start with and that will likely be plenty. You can always add more later. It is much more of a problem to get where you want to be after an initial over-injection.

Nicole Kafka, MD
New York General Surgeon

Juvederm for lips

Always best to start with one syringe as you can always add more later.  You already have a good size and shape to your lips so I would think that one syringe will be plenty.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Maybe but depends upon the result you desire? Best to start out with 1 syringe and after 2 weeks healing/swelling see if you like the result.

Juvederm lips....

Thank you for your question.  We typically start with one syringe as you can always add more later if you wish.  In your case with the size and shape of your lips I think 1 syringe will give you amazing results and you would not require more than that.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm and Lips NYC

I would definitely start with one string of Juvederm since you have a nice shaped lip and one syringe would probably be best.  You can always add more later.  Best, Dr. Green