5 days post, was a B. Now silicone 450cc HP. I'm 5'5" 134lbs, feel I don't look diff. Not as big as I thought they'd be. (Photo)

I had enough skin as I have kids, should have I done 500-525cc? Or will they get a little fuller to appear bigger?

Breast augmentation results

Congratulations on your recent surgery.  Firstly, there is a small percentage of patients that wish they had selected larger implants in the early days after surgery.  I advise these patients to be patient as it takes many months for the final results of your surgery to emerge.  Secondly, you should review your before and after photographs for reassurance that you are indeed bigger after your recent breast augmentation.  Be patient, your implants will settle over the coming months and you should achieve a good result.

Breast implants

Give it time, implants do take time to settled ! Your surgeon can guide you. Usually at least 6 weeks. 

Not too big

I think you are certainly bigger.they will settle so give it some time.I don't think a 525 would have fit into your chest.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Wait

Don't panic.  They are high and tight looking.  It takes time to see the final results.  Really wait at least 3 months before passing judgement!  In the mean time I would look at some of the before pictures.  I am sure there is a differnece. 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

5 days post, was a B. Now silicone 450cc HP. I'm 5'5" 134lbs, feel I don't look diff. Not as big as I thought they'd be.

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.
From the physiological standpoint, it takes many months ( and even up to one year) to see the final results of surgery. factors such as swelling, tissue contraction, skin redraping, implant shifting etc. come into play. You may be pleasantly surprised wants to be "drop and fluff" phenomenon has occurred. You may also be happier once the swelling AROUND the breast implants dissipates and the implants' shape and projection become more visible. Patients often report that they are happier with the cleavage area once these changes occur also.
From the psychological standpoint, patients undergo an “adaptation period" during which time they get used to the changes that the surgical procedure has brought about. Severe emotional swings can also occur after any type of surgical procedure.
In your case, I would suggest continued patience and continued close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

No they usually become smaller as the swelling decreases over the next few weeks. Sorry. Best to discuss with your chosen PS in person what options are available to you now. 

Implants

Thank you for your questions and photo.  You are only a week post-op which is very early on in the healing process.  As more time passes, your breasts should drop and settle into place.  You should then notice that your breasts appear larger and fuller.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

5 days post, was a B. Now silicone 450cc HP. I'm 5'5" 134lbs, feel I don't look diff. Not as big as I thought they'd be

You look huge. The implants will drop and look more natural and full in 3-4 months.

Please see your plastic surgeon for reassurance.