What Surgeon in south Florida (ranging from Miami up to Boynton beach fl) is the best Labiaplasty surgeon?

I've been wanting a Labiaplasty for years. I'm so self conscious. But my biggest fear is getting a botched surgery. Who is the best surgeon that specializes in this? Want to get it done asap! Thank you!

Candidate for a Labiaplasty

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.
  •  Tweet

Thank you for your question.  Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon, I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location. I would then do a local search for labiaplasty surgeon to compile a list of candidates with whom you can have a consultation.  Hope that this helps.