Best surgeon in Miami for a rhinoplasty revision. (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty when I was 15 years old. Of course my nose still grew and after having two kids, I feel like it just seems bigger and wider for my face. I also have cubby cheeks that bother me. I'm scared if I do a rhinoplasty revision and buccal fat removal it would not look well proportioned. Around how much average will I be looking at?

Best Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeon

Although there is no "best", one of the most respected Rhinoplasty Surgeons anywhere is Rick Davis, who happens to live on the east coast of Florida.  Andres Bustillo is also excellent.  Good luck!

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best surgeon in Miami for a rhinoplasty revision

Richard (Rick) Davis is a very well respected revision rhinoplasty surgeon in Miami, who is active in the Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and extensively published in the literature. Schedule a consultation with him and decide for yourself!
Best wishes!  Harry V. Wright MD, Sarasota, Florida

Harry V. Wright, MD
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best surgeon in Miami for a rhinoplasty revision.

Costs for Revision Surgeries are variable- Region to Region, Practice to Practice, experience of a Surgeon. More importantly, your choice of Surgeon is essential. Your goals must be clear and realistic. Revision Rhinoplasty is very challenging and should only be attempted by a Board Certified Surgeon with extensive experience. Weight loss will help with the fullness of your face after which time any additional procedure such as Buccal fat  excision can be contemplated.