Who is the best surgeon for a BBL in the Los Angeles or Beverly Hills area?

Most of my fat is in my love handles, back and stomach. I want a doctor who can not only snatch my waist but also give me curvaceous hips and a upside down heart shape butt. I want a modest look, not too big, but not too small. Nothing too big for my body type. I am 5'2 and currently 160.4. I've lost 20 pounds and plan to lose about 20 more before getting the surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your description,  it sounds like you would be an  excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely. Without any pictures provided its impossible to tell if you are good candidate or not for the "BBL" Brazilian butt lift. The more weight loss , You will have insufficient of fat to harvest.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation

Rami Ghurani, MD