Suggested procedure for tuberous breast? Can this be corrected without implants? (Photo)

Hello. My name is Vanessa and I am from Miami Florida. I have always felt that I've had tuburous breast all my life because of my herniated areolas (pouty nipples) and the cone shape of my breasts. My breasts and nipples looks more "normal" when my nipples are hard. I am NOT looking to make my Breasts bigger and I love my small breasts. Please provide your thoughts.

Tuberous Breasts

If you are generally happy with the size your breasts are then a breast lift with reduction to the areolas and herniated/puffy tissue should provide the improvement that you are seeking. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person so that they can examine you and recommend next steps.
All the best

Suggested procedure for tuberous breast? Can this be corrected without implants?

Hi. IMHO you will need a breast lift with correction of the tuberous breasts. The degree is fair to moderate. The insertion of a breast implant does not in and of itself mean that your breasts will be bigger. Breast tissue can be trimmed and your breasts can be made more even. You are not obligated to use a breast implant. however, the upper pole of your breasts will not be as full without them.Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in cosmetic breast surgery. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?  How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so. How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications. In our office, as in others, we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up. good luck, Dr PG  

Tuberous breast correction advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, i can identify that you have a underveloped and mild tubular Breast. 
I recommend you perform a Tubular Breasts Correction with Breast Augmentation using silicon implants, at the same surgical time.

There is a surgical technique for Tuberous Breasts correction, by which it is arranged the tuberous areolar ring from inside, without requiring areolar reduction. In this technique we also need silicon implants, to get a better Breast volume and projection.
Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brest lift

Thank you for your question.There are 3 different types of breast lifts. Donut lift, anchor lift or lollipop lift. Bleeding and pain are minimal . Recovery is quick. One of the instruments for marking the breast is called the Halpern breast marker.For more information please watch the enclosed video please ignore the breast enlargement segment of the video. I hope you find this helpful.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Yes your dx is correct! You have a very mild tuberous deformity. To me your main issues are large N/As and the herniated sub areolar tissue. I might try simple operation 1st of small incision in N/A to release/remove herniated areolar tissue. If you desire smaller circumference areolae than a donut lift is indicated but there will be a notice scar. Best to seek only in person opinions from boarded PSs in MIAMI There are over 60 + of us.