I had revision breast surgery using strattice 3 years ago. Can Strattice "disappear" once put in the breast?

I still developed contracture even with the use of strattice. Last week I had a second revision in hopes this time it will work, but the doctor said he didn't find any traces of strattice in my breast, just a normal capsule. Is that possible (for strattice to just not "take" and disappear) or does it mean the doctor never put it in the first place?

Strattice

Strattice will incorporate into your own tissue and form part of the capsule.  You need to look closely at the capsule around the implant and will likely see the remnants of the Strattice dermal matrix.  This is most likely the case and not that it was not put in.  

Either the ? surgeon you are seeing now does not fully understand the 'strattice' or maybe none was used (which I find unusual). These ACD matrixes are incorporated int the tissue thus giving the appearance of non existence. The reason I think your capsule issues is doing surgery following high due accutane!.