Please tell me a have a solution for my breast? It's been 2 months and my breast look horrible (Photos)

Is been 2 months and my breast look horrible still haveva draining hole and looks horrible the still hurts can you please tell me what should I do? I don't want to go back to the same surgeon who did this to me but im also not rich. Please help.

Please tell me a have a solution for my breast? It's been 2 months and my breast look horrible

Sorry for the serious postop complications of skin necrosis and wound dehiscence. But from reading your posts I might have removed the implants to allow faster healing. Than as a secondary surgery to revised scars and re inserted implants. Now either remove implants and start local aggressive wound care with either wound vac or PRP infusion therapies with red laser light applications (fee $500 per session approx 10 sessions are needed?). Best is t seek in person opinions from ONLY private practice boarded PSs in MIAMI.