Want a slimmer face/profile. (photos)

My face is very round has always been. I'm not over weight I'm actually slim but my face is very chubby and I really dislike my jaw line as well I feel like it's very pronounced I wanted a slimmer face maybe longer? I hate smiling because my eyes get super chinky and my cheeks look chubby, what procedures would you recommend to get a more slim Contoured face?

Want a slimmer face/profile.

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat below the cheeks (fullness seen when smiling is that fat pushed up on to cheeks with smiling), the chin is weak and the jaw line is prominent (a relatively masculine trait on a woman's face). Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine liposuction to reduce the excess fat for further facial shaping.
 I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.   A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.

Want a slimmer face/profile.

Without in person detailed examination my over the internet guess is a few sessions of masseter Botox, with a Nova Lift mid face (threads absorbable). Fee  $4,000.