Skydiving, scuba diving, snowboarding and kite surfing after rhinoplasty?

I want to get Rhinoplasty. It will be open, not closed. I'm an avid adventure sportsmen. I Skydiving, Scuba Diving, Snowboarding & Kite Surf. So each of these are not something I do once off or easy. When I snowboard I push it and end up all over the place hitting everything. It's never bad but sometimes I hit the deck so your face gets hit. Skydiving I'm worried about pressure changes and the same with scuba. Kite Surfing is the same as snowboarding as when you hit the water it is hard.

Rhinoplasty recovery

It usually takes at least 6 weeks before a rhinoplasty is fully recovered. I would wait at least this time post op for those kind of physical activities. Waiting 3 months would be better.

If you were my private patient I would advise at LEAST 6 weeks! But best to discuss with yr chosen surgeon ONLY