Please help with this situations. I just need to know. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a breast augmentation on march 15 After surgery i had hematoma complication. He dranned putting presure on my left breast through insition. After this situation i had a malformation on my breast. That hematoma was affecting the implant now i have a capsular contracture. they said i have to pay again. I paid 260 dollar as insurance if i am not happy with the surgery.But i was reading that when someone have an hematoma after surgery i have to get back to O.R inmediatly and they didnt helP ME

Breast Augmentation and Hematoma

Thank you for you photos, and I am sorry to hear of your story. It is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can in person examine you, review your case, and discuss your options. Best of luck.

Benjamin J. Cousins MD

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Please help with this situations. I just need to know. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your breast implant surgery issues. It appears that you have significant size asymmetry between your breasts and implants that are too large for your chest width.  You also appear to have a double bubble deformity on your right, with the natural breast tissue falling off the surface of the implant while your left appears to show the development of a capsular contracture.  The best recommendation would be to see a series of board certified plastic surgeons in consultation to have the best treatment options discussed. An in-person evaluation is essential to identify and discuss your concerns, as well as your desired outcome.

Sorry for you serious complication. But something does not sound correct! Do you have any paperwork on the insurance for complications you paid for? Best t obtain a complete copy of our medical/operative records and seek in person second opinions from ONY boarded PRIVATE PRACTICE PSs. Sorry to say OLY revision surgeries can improve the results!