What shape butt do I have? (Photo)

I'm not sure what shape butt I have , what would be the shape of implants that best fit on my butt. ? Round or oval ? I want to look full the butt.

Buttock augmentation

It would be great if I had your actual measurements but it seems like you would look great with a round implant.  Be sure to choose a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in buttock augmentation. 

Round vs oval implant

Based on your pictures, the ideal implant for you would be round implants. Because you are young and active, you want to ensure that your implants will not rotate further causing complications. Round implants would prevent this and also give you more volume in the lateral aspect to give you the full look you are desiring. A consultation is required to determine the best size implant needed.   

Please see examples below. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD