Seroma or what? (photos)

Painful to touch, if my surgical bra touch it I have to take it off. It's between my incision and the line.

Seroma or what? (photos)

Thank you for your question and photograph.  It appears that the area along your lower breast is more swelling than actual seroma, but your surgeon should be able to diagnose this definitively with an in-person examination.  

Thank you for your question and the photos.From your photos it does not look like a seroma but it does look like swelling. If you are at all concerned it would be advisable to see your plastic surgeon for some reassurance.

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Bulge near incision

Based on the pictures of your breast lift, it seems as though  the skin from the chest wall is being pulled up from the tension of the incision. This will soften with time. It can take up to 3 months , so patience is key. Having said that, it is important for you to be seen by your plastic surgeon to make sure that there is nothing else causing this that requires closer attention. Best wishes,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Seroma or hematoma

From the photos it looks like it could be a collection of fluid or a hematoma.I would let your surgeon look at it.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Seroma or What?

Thank you for your question and photo. If you are experiencing concerning changes, I recommend that you visit your Plastic Surgeon so that they can examine you in person and rule out a problem.
All the best

Seroma or what?

WHY have you NOT seen the ?able surgeon you used??? This could be serious!. Best to be seen TODAY!!!!