Sagging after augmentation. Breasts aug+lift a year ago and my breasts are sagging again. (Photo)

18 at the time and the doctor placed 300cc over the muscle(silicone) and didn't do the T-lifting cause (young to have those scars) I realized this after I woke up. he left them to fall "natural" so they wouldn't look fake. I have no kids and my skin is Elastic . T lift this time and put the implant under the muscle ? I'm I being realistic towards my goal ? skin elasticity permit it ?don't care about the scars .keep in mind when looking at wish pic .before I could care less about scars as well .

BA with lift

Your photos are not uniform and some taken from above downwards which can distort the amount of perceived drooping. My best advice is to select the most qualified procedure rather than the method (see below link for tips on how to do this). Price varies based on where the procedure is done, how long it takes, experience of the surgeon, etc
#breastaugmentation
#breastlift
#Breastliftwithimplants

Sagging after augmentation. Breasts aug+lift a year ago and my breasts are sagging again.

The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

LIft

You look like you might be better off having another lift with a lollipop or a "T" type closure. Best of luck.

Options for Lift

You certainly will need to accept the new scars to achieve your desired result. You have the choice of leaving the implants where they are or switching to under the muscle. While I almost always go under in the first surgery, if your implants are soft and you like the feel/look of the implant (I know the form/position of the breast is not acceptable to you) there is no compelling reason to switch at this time. This can all be better shown/explained with an in-person consultation.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Revision, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
At this point post surgery we can talk about final results.
If you dont feel comfortable with the resutls you can have a revision of your surgery. 
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Same question from 2 days ago!!!!!

"You are an example of holding the surgeons dx by NOT allowing the correct operation of a full lift with sub muscular placement of implants. Now you request a revision surgery of a full lift. As for changing implant locale only after an in person opinion and examination would I consider doing that! Best to seek ore in person opinions and LISTEN to what the docs say!. Plus I do not think you will achieve the wish pic. goals because you will now have incisions/scars where the wish pic does not!"
Appears you rather not accept the facts that over the internet resonses can only recommend while obtaining in person second opinions can give you a real understanding!!!

Thank you for your question.  If you wish to improve your appearance at 1 year postop, you may consider a revision.  A breast lift (mastopexy) would optimally contour your breasts and improve your nipple position.  If scars are not an issue to you, an anchor (inverted T) incision can be made but you can probably get away with a lollipop incision.  Placing the implant under the muscle is generally the way to go.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS