What can I do to get rid of this abdominal scar ? (photos)

I lacerated my liver. They did an exploratory laparotomy on me I'm lucky to be alive and thankful for the doctors saving my life but I am now left with this huge scar down my stomach that I'm super self conscious of. I've already had two scar revision surgeries and had kenalog injections and my scar continues to grow every time. I wear my silicon strips 24/7 but my scar still grows. What options are left since scar revision has clearly not worked on me :/

What can I do to get rid of this abdominal #scar?

While there is nothing that can truly "remove" scars, there are likely some options to help improve it. The best recommendations would depend on an in-person examination and more thorough discussion of the previous treatments you have tried and failed.  My guess would be that it would likely take a combination of surgical, topical, and laser treatments to really make a difference. Make sure to consult with board-certified plastic surgeons with a lot of experience in scar treatments for best recommendations. Good luck! 

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Scars on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

I suggest an in person consultation for further evaluation and treatment planning. This scar will need a combination approach and an experienced surgeon. You will likely need scar revision with surgery and treatment with lasers, microneedling and PRP afterward.  Microtattooing would help once the laser treatments soften the scar.  Best, Dr. Emer

Abdominal scar

Your scar will require surgical scar revision. At this point, however, you should apply Plato's Scar Serum and consider a Hidef Scar Protocol which includes lasers, injections, and scar therapy. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

What can I do to get rid of this abdominal scar ?

Only can offer improvement. A scar revision with micro Botox edge injections. Than SRT (radiation therapy) for the 3 days following the revision. Fee $8,000.