Rhinoplasty in Colombia?

I will be in Medellin Colombia from August 5th to August 22nd. I am a 22 year old female looking for A rhinoplasty with an experienced surgeon. I understand the procedure details. Looking for price offers.

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon. This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed. Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested. Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you. Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-