Rhinoplasty on a black girl (Photo)

For a while now I've been thinking of getting rhinoplasty. How possible it'll be for someone with my type of nose as well as cost. In addition, if possible, a recommendation of a doctor who's worked/extensive experience with African nose before in miami area I've had a non surgical rhinoplasty done at the nose bridge last November. The first three pictures are before the non surgical while the last three are after. The last picture is the most current/accurate..zero makeup and taken 2 days ago

Open rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards

African American Rhinoplasty

The best way to visualize potential results from a rhinoplasty is get computer imaging performed by several surgeons that perform African American Rhinoplasty. You should also look at the surgeons and before and afters and try to find one that has results you really like. Its imperitive to find a good surgeon that does African American rhinoplasty routinely as this will avoid revision surgery in the future. You can get cost information by contacting potential surgeons.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

You are correct to do research and find someone who has experience with african american noses.  When you find someone, go to them with specific changes you would like to see.  You are beautiful now, and I don't think you would need a dramatic change.  Many women in your position want a bit more projection of the tip, less alar flare and augmentation of the dorsum (what the liquid rhino did).  Be sure you tell the surgeon if you had filler in the nose, as that affects the difficulty of the surgery.  Cost will depend on who you choose, surgeons in Miami will likely be slightly higher than other cities.
Best of luck,Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. The most important thing you can do for yourself when trying to have an ethnic rhinoplasty is to define your personal goals. Many African american patients are looking to refine their nasal tip, reduce the alar flar and increase the definition of their dorsum. Based on your own individual goals an operation can be designed in order to help you reach your goal. In choosing a surgeon find someone with extensive experience and photos of their work. The operative plan should make sense based on your own personal goals. Theo Nyame MD 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

A rhinoplasty to narrow your tip and alar base slightly as well as your dorsum may be indicated.  More views would be needed to understand the changes you desire.  Best wishes, Dr. T.