Revision?

Would any surgeon perform a rhinoplasty sooner than 6/12 months, if nose was clearly deprojected too much without tip being lifted, creating droopy appearance. Could this be done before full healing to make final results more pleasing the first time around, rather than having to wait a full year for a revision? It's so upsetting to have to live with a nose I dislike for another year.

Rhinoplasty Revision

It is difficult to answer your question without photographs.  In general I always recommend waiting a full year to perform a revision.  I know the idea of waiting another year to get the result  you hoped for is frustrating, but you want to make sure you have the best possible outcome and waiting for your nose to fully heal is the best way to do that.