How soon to have revision surgery?

I got my breast re done 2 weeks ago , I has saline implants for 3 years , and one of my implants ruptured , I got surgery 2 weeks ago and i got both of them replaced , now it seems like one of my breast is alot smaller then the other and there might be a problem according to my surgeon of a rupture again or a bad implant that has a valve problem or something , My question is , is it too soon to get one of my implants replaced and the problem fixed ? or should i wait ?

Ruptured saline implant(s)

If you indeed have a slow leek or rupture of your new saline implant, then getting it changed out sooner than later would be a good plan, before your pocket collapses. Go see your surgeon to discuss your options at this point.

How soon to have revision surgery?

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. There is no "standard" waiting time when considering additional surgery;  much will depend on the exact/specific clinical situation.  For example, if there is a faulty implant,  then very quick return to the operating room is certainly indicated. Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with longterm.