Revision, skin laxity, asymmetry and currently 304cc implants. 41-years old, 5'8, 185lbs. What should I do? (Photos)

I have poor skin quality due to 5 kids, nursing, 120 lbs weight loss. Size off post surgery & time continues to show skin laxity, decline and nipple drop one 1 side only. Do I need Larger implants with revision of lift to correct one side? Skin quality on that side worse. 304cc not enough to help upper pole? Should I revise lift only and keep the 304cc? What is good size for all concerns? (Dr. Blinksy, quite being rude. His credentials are A+. Unpredictable skin can stump the best. Be classy.)

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Revision, skin laxity, asymmetry and currently 304cc implants. 41-years old, 5'8, 185lbs. What should I do?

Again best to seek many in person opinions NOT just one or two. My guess is exchange or not, plus full re do lifting. Please seek a revision to attaining better results.

What to do?

Thank you for your question and posting of your photographs. It appears to me, with the right breast being so much larger immediately postoperatively, that there was some degree of hematoma on that side. In my opinion, I would place slightly larger ultrahigh profile implants and take out the amount of gland and fat on the right to make the overlying breast parenchyma size equal. Then, a fleur de lis revision of skin can be done to improve the bottomed out appearance of both the gland and implant on both sides. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS