Should I consider a revision for my breast augmentation? (Photo)

Hello, I had a B. A. 9 months ago. The doctor used a moderate profile 425 under the muscle. At first my results seemed very beautiful but now i feel like my breast are too low. What could have caused this? Before my operation i had very little breast tissue but they never were low or saggy. Should I consider a revision?

Looks good

your results look good.  I would not consider anymore surgery until you have more sagging and then you can trade in the sagging for new scars.  Your results are good based on the photos you provided us.

Skin stretch

Appears your skin has stretched out some and the implant may be bottoming out slightly. The implants always settle over time as skin stretches, but it appears your nipples are in a reasonable position with the location of the implants(difficult to tell for sure as you blocked out the nipples in the photos). Only an in office physical exam could confirm this. 

Should I consider a revision for my breast augmentation?

Appears your skin has decreased elasticity this a bottoming effect. Might recommend a lift or internal repair of inferior capsule. But generally still a very nice result. Return to see your original surgeon to discuss...

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation.  

I think that you are wise in considering the pros/cons associated with revisionary breast surgery.  Generally speaking, I advise patients to carefully consider their degree of concern with the outcome of the initial breast surgery and weigh these concerns against the potential risks/complications associated with the planned revisionary breast surgery.   For example, if the patient is concerned about her breast appearance on a daily or frequent basis, it is likely that revisionary surgery will be helpful when it comes to improving her quality of life.  On the other hand, if the patient's degree of concern seems minor and/or she is  infrequently concerned about the areas of concern, I would recommend against revisionary  breast surgery.

I would suggest that you communicate your concerns directly with your plastic surgeon. After careful communication of the above concerns, you will be able to decide whether or not revisionary breast surgery is "worth it".