Are "round 2" and "revision" BBL the same thing?

I had a bbl last year... I didn't sit (at all) for 6 months. My butt is not as round as I would like and one cheek is fairly larger than the other and has a slight dent. I am going back to correct these problems. Is this considered round 2 or a revision or are they the same thing?

BBL

A revisional surgery is a secondary surgery. There are risks with a BBL and fat reabsorption is a possibility. Fat reabsorption, in the case of a Brazilian Butt Lift, is when the buttock absorbs the injected fat more than intended. The result is typically anywhere from 65 to 85 percent of the volume transferred during surgery.
There is, also, the risk the results desired are not achieved. This is particularly true of patients with unrealistic expectations. It is also true of patients not already living a healthy lifestyle. The doctor, in such cases, will work with the patient to achieve acceptable results.

Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and goals.

-Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Weniger Plastic Surgery
(843) 757-0123

Thank you for your question .

In 25 years i have had a lot of revision Brazilian Butt Lifts and a second option can have a very good results in your case.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Revision BBL

It certainly sounds like it a revision is a secondary procedure. What exactly will be done is something you should discuss with your surgeon.