Restylane under eyes bag; what do I do?

I did restylane today 8 days ago Now and this is fallow up to the question on my first post, the doctor who did this injection it's a dentist not a surgery plastic I paid 500 dollar, so now I need to pay another 500 for back to normally! She did it wrong and I am literally crying and being upset about what she get done! I hate it and it's taking my sleep time away!

Doctor Answers 5

Restylane in tear troughs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello, and thanks for your question. I'm sincerely sorry to hear you did not get the result you had hoped for. You will likely require multiple injections with hyaluronidase in order to dissolve the product that was injected. I recommend seeing a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for future treatments. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Restylane under eyes bag; what do I do?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for your query. botox and fillers should be done by a certified dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. If you have got swelling or lumps at the site of injection then you can just ask the doctor to inject hynidase as this melts down the filler and bring you back where you started. Hope it helps.
All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 226 reviews

Restylane under eyes bag; what do I do?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Sorry for the expensive lesson, but again only trained medical professionals should be injecting into the facial areas. NOW you most likely need HA dissolver injections in a series of 2 to 3 sessions @ $500 per session.

You might also like...

Restylane under eyes...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  Initially, please discuss your concerns with the physician who performed the procedure.  They should stand by their work and dissolve the filler with hyaluronidase as a complimentary service to you.  If you are concerned, that they are not well versed in these techniques, it is best to be evaluated and treated by a board certified Dermatologist/PS.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

Problems after restylane for under eye bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello priscilad - sorry to hear about your experience. I would encourage you to talk to the provider that performed the injections and discuss your concerns. However, it is probably in your best interest to seek out an evaluation with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or oculoplastic surgeon who is experienced with fillers. Injections of the tear trough region is an "advanced" injection and unfortunately, filler injections by less experienced or unqualified injectors who are not familiar with the anatomy in this delicate area can result in problems or unhappy patients, such as yourself. Fortunately, hyaluronidase can be injected into the area to reverse the effects of the filler and melt it away. Good luck!

Sachin S. Pawar, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 35 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.