Remove dents in butt cheeks after fat graft.

I had the fat grafting done for $4000.00 in Aventura and the dents are still there. I was told I need to use a vacuum pump and it should improve. I don't have much body fat.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. not always dents can be removed when you perform a bbl procedure, I will recommend you to consult with your surgeon what else can be done. Good luck!

Dents sometimes require release from under the skin.  Fat grafting alone cannot completely fix the issue.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.