Recommended supplies for a breast lift?

What supplies would you recommend for breast lift with implants recovery? I've heard of button/zip up tops, front closing bras, as well as the wedge thing for sleeping upright. Should I buy anything else to make recovery easier?

Keep it simple

Frankly, you are really only going to need a front closure sports bra. Your surgeon may have a specific brand that he or she recommends. Otherwise, go for comfort. And the wedge is not necessary but can be helpful. Especially if you are a side sleeper as it will deter you from turning over during the night. Good luck with your surgery.  

Recommended supplies for a breast lift?

You just need a Support bra with clips on the front, these ones are easier to put on and take off. I hope this answer was helpful.

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Supplies post lift

Itry to keep it simple.I ask my patients to wear a bra 24/7 for the first week.A sports bra that snaps or zips in the front.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Recommended supplies for a breast lift?

A front opening garment is most helpful. Your surgeon will have a preferred choice and you should discuss with someone in the office. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Recommended supplies for a breast lift?

BEST to ask your chosen surgeon these questions since he/she will be doing the operation..................