Any recommendations for my face in general? Questions about Procedures. (photos)

Which surgeries I can benefit from? For a long time, I've been insecure about my profile and features. I've always felt that my jawline and chin blends in too well with my neck, and that my chin is too small, and I feel that my nose protrudes out too much. My cheeks are fairly round and low so it doesn't help. What procedures allows me to fix these issue? I also feel like I have a lack of lips in general. Would I benefit from lip procedures such as injections? I would type more but I can't.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat/VASER/ThermiRF

I suggest you see an expert.  Facial support like an implant and fillers/fat can be used to lift the face. Facial implants are permanent. Jawline contouring can be improved with fillers/fat, and liposuction/thermiRF. Buccal fat does well to contour the face. Lips can be augmented with fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane. I suggest a facial sculpting consultation to determine the best combination for you. Best, Dr. Emer

Recommendations

Thank you for your pictures! There are a couple of things to help you.  when looking at your face, the thing that strikes me the most is that there is no definition - something you already hinted at.  in regards to your lower face and jawline, either kybella or thermiRF with microliposuction can help redefine the jawline and get rid of those developing jowls.  add a chin implant or genioplasty to that and it will dramatically improve your profile and 3/4 view.  You could use filler for your lips, but you do not need much and it would be very easy to get carried away. so be careful and cautious with this. You could use a similar filler along your cheeks to help pick them up and give you more of a heart shape, rather than an ellipse.  That alone will improve your overall "appearance" and give you a more youthful look.  
These are all simple things that can be done from the pictures that you sent.  To be honest, the best way to assess is with an in-person examination; nothing replaces that.  you may also benefit from buccal fat pad excisions, but i hate recommending that based on pictures alone.  a dynamic exam is needed to realize how much you would benefit from that.  
best of luck to you! good luck on your consultations.  I hope this helps.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations for my face in general? Questions about Procedures.

Hi, I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts.  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat below and in front of the cheeks, jowls are present and the chin is very weak.  These factors combine to create a rectangular shaped face. 

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine liposuction to reduce the excess fat for further shaping of the cheeks.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

"Jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift.  The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last).  The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed. My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
  • very small incisions
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure.  When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.

Hope this helps.

Any recommendations for my face in general? Questions about Procedures.

Thank you for sharing your questions and photographs.  Depending on your ultimate desired appearance there are many options available to you.  For your chin and neck region you can consider either liposuction or the new injectable Kybella to help reduce the amount of adipose tissue present and improve the angular nature of the region.  For your chin you can pursue surgical intervention with the use of an implant or osseous genioplasty or noninvasive filler placement to augment the shape and size.  The same filler can be placed into your cheeks to help restore volume and lift while a thinner version filler can increase the overall volume of your lips.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss all of your available treatment options. Hope this helps.