Do you recommend after 4 children getting TT before a BBL! (photos)

Tummy Tuck - BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.

Do you recommend after 4 children getting TT before a BBL!

Thank you for the question and your photos. Based on your photos, I would recommend liposuction of your whole back, waist, hips and abdomen with fat grafts to the buttocks for shaping and enhancement. Your abdomen protrudes out significantly while standing which can be due to either very weak and stretched muscles or excess intra-abdominal fat. If you lie down, does the abdomen go flat or still protrudes? If it goes flat, then an abdominoplasty will correct the muscle laxity and you should have a good result. The abdominoplasty should be done after the BBL and liposculpting. I would not recommend doing everything at the same time in your case for safety reasons and also to achieve the best results. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Tummy Tuck and Fat Grafting

Hello,You would not want to perform liposuction and not do the BBL. So, whenever you choose to do the liposuction is the time to do the BBL. As for the tummy tuck, you appear to not be the best candidate at this time.  Although I could be deceived by your photos, you appear to have excess intra-abdominal fat, which makes the results of a tummy tuck less than desirable. If this is the case, you will need to loose weight first. Please visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that perform body contouring procedures regularly. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question.I prefer to separate a BBL and tummy tuck procedure into two operations. I recommend that patients undergo a BBL surgery first. This gives the chance to harvest the most fat from the abdomen, and back, for the BBL surgery. After recovery is complete, in 3-6 months, than a tummy tuck can be performed. There are some surgeons that are willing to perform both operations at the same time. It really depends on your surgeon's preference.I think that you would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck operation. From your photos, it appears that you have a significant amount of fullness in your abdomen. A tummy tuck operation can help flatten the tummy by tightening the abdominal wall. However, if there is too much fullness behind the six pack muscles, then the abdominal wall tightening doesn't work very well. Your surgeon simply can't get the tummy flat enough. The only way to decrease the fullness inside the abdomen is with a weight loss from diet and exercise.If you're not yet at your goal weight, my recommendation would be to obtain your goal weight prior to having any surgical procedures. This will give you the best chance of having a beautiful and long-lasting result.See multiple board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your surgical options.

Dr derby

Thank you for your question an the photos. I woul recommend you a Tummy Tuck combined with lipo to get you the best results possible. best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy Tuck combined with Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for your photos. Based on them I think that you will benefit from a combined surgery which should include :- Vaser liposuction for your back, love handles and tummy tuck area. - Tummy Tuck surgery- Fat injection for your butt.Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good Luck...

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You should get a BBL and TT at the same time

You should get a BBL and TT at the same time. Please see example of patient who got both surgeries at the same time. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD