I want some work done. What do you recommend? (Photo)

I want some work done but I have no idea what surgery is best for me and my body. I had three c sections the dr told me I have adhesions and recti diastase. I want some work done to my stomach area and I want it flat with no dog ears/ love handles and back fat. My bottom is already big I would like it to look a little more firm nothing dramatic because it's already huge for my height. What do you recommend.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, your expectations are a little out of line for reality. We can all agree that the pics you selected as "wishes" are beautiful women but, if you're expecting to look like them without a visible scar, you need to rethink things. The first recommendation I would have is to lose some weight. Getting you the tummy you want is going to mean losing some of the fat INSIDE your abdomen which isn't accessible during a tummy tuck or liposuction. Once you've done that, you can consider a tummy tuck to help both with your diastasis and your skin excess. Even then you will have a scar that can't be hidden in the string bikini you posted. Please understand that 99% of a good result is a patient with realistic expectations. Good luck.

Munster Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Tummy Tuck - Mommy Makeover an Option

Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) is a plastic surgery procedure designed to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat, and to tighten the abdominal wall. Women and men who have excess skin and/or fat around the abdomen which does not respond to diet and exercise are candidates for abdominoplasty. Many patients complain that they cannot flatten their abdominal muscles through exercise, which also means a tummy tuck may be right for them.

Other tummy tuck patients may recently have lost a lot of weight and need to have excess skin and tissue removed. Many women choose to have an abdominoplasty following pregnancy. Older patients may be candidates for a tummy tuck due to reduced skin elasticity, family traits, age, immobility.

Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. 

Multiple procedures

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you need at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

The first recommendation is to make sure you find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if TT is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

What to do

Thanks for posting. From the pictures it appears that you will need a full mommy makeover. That would include a breast lift with tummy tuck and liposuction. There would be incisions involved, but this would give you the best chance of results as close to your desired photos as possible. good luck!

Expectations in plastic surgery

Hello, thanks for sharing with us you case and photos, its really important talk with the patients about expectation and reallity in plastic surgery, becasue every body is diferent, a plastic surgery can be done exactly the same un two pepole with similar bodies, and the results will be diferents. so, in your case yo need a back lipo plus BBL, and TT with breast reduction, but, is important for you to understand that, your type of body is diferent that the picture your show, becasue is a diferent body contexture, you will get excelents result in your body, but not like you show in the pictures. best wishes!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Body contouring

Looking at your photos I would suggest a tummy tuck to correct the abdomen.  In addition, combine that with liposuction of the back and flanks.  Also consider a breast reduction/lift .

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Mummy make over

I complete body change in your case will need the combination of three procedures. Tummy tuck, lipoesculture to the back and waist and breast lift. Lipoesculture will help to reshape your bud as well, perhaps we can use some to improve and make your buttocks area look more firm. I will recommend to drop some weight, this will always give a change for a better result. The surgeon you select should explain you during a personal consultation what to expect from the surgery and other details about the procedure. Go to a qualifed plastic surgeon. 

Ricardo Ventura, MD

? procedure

Based on your photos I would not consider a good candidate for surgery at this time. The risks of serious complications are too great and expectations are not consistent with reality. A good weight loss program should be your first consideration prior to a surgical procedue.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

I want some work done. What do you recommend?

First weight loss. Than layered liposuction and a secondary TT with Breast lift. Must understand scarring also. Good Luck.