Ive had Radiesse injected on my upper cheeks and I'm very unhappy with the results. Can PRP injections help dissolve it faster?

Upper and mid face fill, only one syringe split. Its been 2 weeks. No more swelling is present. Would like to know if PRP Injections can help dissolve it faster.

Radiesse injected on my upper cheeks and I'm very unhappy with the results. Can PRP injections help dissolve it faster?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

Unlike the HA fillers, Radiesse can't be dissolved or otherwise adjusted.  This is one of the reasons that I prefer using Restylane Lift to shape the cheeks, chin and jaw line when using a dermal filler.

Hope this helps.

PRP

PRP would most likely would make this worse not better.  if anything would help injections of cortisone may help it to go away faster. see a board certified dermatologist for possible benefit

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist