How to choose dermatologist for V Beam?

Hello, what questions I must to ask to dermatologist and what documents/ licenses I must to see before to do v beam laser? I have white and very sensitive skin, bruisers desapear 1 month usually. Not 1-2 weeks. How to avoid scaring, pigmentation and any damages? Which pills and topical creams I can't use before laser? I have rosacea, broken capillaries and some pimples still even after treatment by aczone and invermectin, doxycycline

Rosacea best treated with the laser

Bruising should not occur with the new VBeam Perfecta in most cases. I now use the Excel V and have better results. There is more swelling though. There is no documentation about the doctors experience with the lasers. You just have to go on reputation, and how long a doctor has been using lasers. It shouldn't take a month to get over a VBeam. It should be about 24 hours tops. Broken capillaries, rosacea, and acne can all be treated with either laser and is the best option for vessels and redness.