Is there a procedure that removes stretch marks? (photos)

I have stretch marks on my inner thigh, a little on the front of my stomach, my upper arms and the sides of my stomach

Treatment option for stretchmarks

Thank you for this wonderful question! There is finally a treatment offered for at home use that is FDA proven to reduce the appearance of stretchmarks. I have been using this treatment for over the past year with wonderful results for my patients. The Strialite works by utilizing LED at a cellular level to stimulate your own collagen production which in turn reduces the appearance of stretchmarks. 

Yes there are options for resurfacing the dermal area as well as excising the portion of skin which contains stretchmarks. I offer and utilize both of the modalities as well but the truth is not every patient requires this extensive of a treatment option. 

Having the ability to administer the treatment yourself in the comfort of your own home with ability to see results in as little as 4 weeks has proven a comfortable alternative for patients who may not require a more invasive approach. 

I hope you have found this information helpful and I wish you luck!

South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer