Follow-up Question: What price am I looking at for Fleur De Lis with heavy Lipo to back thigh and Breast Lift? (photo)

Will I spend a alottt? Cause for some reason the dr are asking for hefty price because I'm a plus size
See average cost for Tummy Tuck

To see previous question, please click here. 

Costs of tummy tuck surgery?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Costs

Costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and place to place. Based on your photos, my bigger concern would be your health. Personally, I won't operate on anyone with a BMI over 30 for safety reasons. I would encourage you to get to a maintainable goal weight before pursuing surgery. It's not work risking your health and losing weight after the procedure will adversely affect your results.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Cost for multiple procedures

Hello 

Thank you for your photo, the most important thing is to have a patient in ideal health conditions. Your board certified plastic surgeon will evaluate how many procedures can be done at one time.

With out having more information of your case, it may be advice to do only 2 procedures at the time, this will help you also to get motivated and loose weight.

The average cost for a extended tummy of flour de lis is $6,500 to $7,500 and breast lift from $4,500 to $5,500

You can also get a great benefit from loosing weigh before your procedures, the result will be better and reduces the complications!

Sincerely Dr. Manuel Gutierrez Romero