Post-veneer placing, gum line looks pushed upwards. Is it a faulty cosmetic treatment or should wait for gum to heal? (photo)

today I had a veneer placed over a devitalized tooth as a temporary solution util I order a crown. I am worried that the filling is pushing the gum line up, making it very uneven! Do you think it will heal over the tooth and become symmetrical again? The dentist did not use any dental cord when she made the fitting on the left tooth. Should I go back or go to another dentist asap to fix it? I'm worried that this will affect the crown moulding as well, later on. Thanks in advance!

How does veneer and gum look #DrSarahThompson #StLouis

Your photo makes it a little hard to tell exactly what's going on because it is so small, but it looks like you may need a smile design.  I'm not sure if that's in your budget or not, but this would correct your alignment issues and your spacing issues.  I can't say for sure whether your gum line is better or worse than where it started because I haven't seen your before photos, but I can tell you that looking at everything in the photo, your gum over the left tooth does not look horrible.  I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf for more questions and answers.

Gum line uneven

I suggest returning to the dentist who did the treatment and letting them evaluate your problem. I don't think this is faulty dental treatment.