Pocket closure double bubble? (Photo)

I just had a pocket closure on both sides bc they were falling into my armpit. This picture is only 6 days out but I'm very concerned that a double bubble on the side is forming. Also I was told that they put the same implants that were in my breasts before back in. I was worried if that was sanitary or if that is asking for infection.

Please wait for now

You are at early stages of post pocket revision. The lower breast pocket is over corrected and may relax with time. I would not suggest and actions at this time. The use of the old implants is fine as long as there were no issues with infection. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Pocket closure double bubble?

Your concerns are certainly understandable but online consultants will not be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment of  your situation.  Exactly what is causing the "bubble" look is difficult to ascertain online; breast implant? tissue? swelling?

I would also suggest that you be careful with elevation of your arm this early out of surgery;  I ask my patients to keep their elbows by their sides after lateral capsulorraphy surgery.  Make sure that you are following your plastic surgeons postoperative instructions and follow up with him/her for in-person evaluation, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Pocket closure double bubble?

Appears as something is NOT correct. Best to seek in person second opinions from ONLY boarded private practice PSs in MIAMI.