What is this pocket I have? Will it ever go away? (Photo)

I did lipo on august 15th. I'm very happy but I have this pocket that won't flatten out. Saw him and tried taking fluid out but only blood came out. It jiggles as if there is fluid. Other side feels stuck to the muscle but this side seems separated and loose. what is it? Will it go away? Was told to keep massaging it but nothing works to m reduce it. Scared he missed a spot. Notice that whole side seems to be puffier than the other. Maybe he didn't take out as much from that side?

Too Soon To Tell--Liposuction Results, add Cellutone, Venus Legacy to aftercare

I would contact your Dr. to make sure you don't have fluid that needs to be drained. In addition, I recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer

Swelling after liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

If your surgeon aspirated the area and got blood back, you probably have a small  hematoma (dissolving blood clot.) You need to return to your surgeon to be evaluated. An ultrasound of the area will help to locate any free fluid that needs to be drained.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS