Does these photos reflect normal healing? Breast reduction, open wound after 26 days post surgery. (photos)

I have a big wound in the T section that seems to be getting bigger, I clean it twice a day with alcohol and topical ointment, I put a gauze on afterwards. I also had liposuction and worried that maybe the garment that I have to wear could be cutting too much my circulation. I have some discharge but it doesn't smell bad and is not a lot. I'm worried about the depth and that I'm able to see some stitche's deep in there. I got surgery overseas so my next step would be trying to go to a wound center.

Normal healing.

This is not normal healing. You already know that. Overseas surgery and a postop problem. If I had a dollar. Your best bet is to see your family doctor and hope they have a good relationship with a local plastic surgeon and can call in a favour, because it's a surgeon you need to see. Best of luck.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Does these photos reflect normal healing? Breast reduction, open wound after 26 days post surgery.

The postop complication of wound separation from tension, necrosis of fat is the most common following BR. Plus you had out of country surgery where sterile techniques, use of expired sutures is very common. Best to seek and PAY for wound care. Many of us offer PRP infusion therapies with laser external red light for healing. Each session is $500. Usually 4 to 8 sessions needed. Sorry but the issue is finding a boarded Miami PS willing to take over your care from out of country surgeries.