Can I get the same nose as a celebrity? (photos)

Rhinoplasty- My nose is a bit asymmetrical but it is kind of similar to the nose I would like.

Cannot get the same nose as a celebrity

It is impossible to give someone a celebrity nose. Rhinoplasty surgeons sculpt and shape the existing cartilage and bone structure underneath the skin to make the required changes. It is best to have a good idea of the specific changes you have in mind with  your nose such as narrowing the bridge, narrowing the tip, and shaving down  the dorsal hump. Computer imaging performed in the office setting would also be helpful to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with your nose.  Thick skin is  an impediment to seeing a very refined result in the tip of the nose.

Can I Get Same Nose as a Celebrity?

The ultimate goal of rhinoplasty surgery is to eliminate the bad features and accentuate the positive characteristics so the nose looks natural and proportional to the surrounding facial features. The only way to get the same nose as a celebrity is to be the identical twin of that individual.

Can I get the same nose as a celebrity?

The purpose of Rhinoplasty- is to give a patient the most aesthetically pleasing nose that fits that patient's face. With that said- in the right hands-your nose can be definitely improved and refined with Rhinoplasty. Your surgery can be performed through a closed Rhinoplasty technique without leaving you with a scar on your columella. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS with expertise in Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question, maxdaisy. Some surgeons may perform a surgery to provide whatever results you wish, however, the most attractive nose is one that is natural and proportional to the face. A celebrity's nose on your face may not make your nose or face look more attractive. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Improvement is possible best to seek in person opinions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sadly no, it is not possible reproduce the same external celebrity nasal shape

There are many preexisting physical traits that a rhinoplasty cannot overcome.  Your nasal skin is substantially thicker than the skin of the photographed celebrity.  Even if the skeletal structures of the celebrity nose could be reproduced in you, the increased thickness of your skin will camouflage the fine desirable details found in the celebrity photo.  

Rhinoplasty changes the nasal shape by reshaping the skeletal structures of the nose while preserving the skin and soft tissue integrity.  Nasal bone and cartilage are trimmed, cut, and sewn into a stable construct.  The skin and soft tissues are generally not trimmed as the risk of scarring is too great.  It is simply redraped over the newly shaped skeleton of the nose.  The thickness and quality of the skin then acts as the limiting trait as to whether the fine skeletal work of the nose will show on the external surface of the body.  Unfortunately, thick skin will predictably obscure the fine work of the rhinoplasty.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon