Normal for 3 week post op breast lift with implants? (photos)

i seem to be healing so slowly for 3 weeks post op. In comparison to others at this stage. Does my before have anything to do with it? Is there anything I can do to help the healing process. Breasts are stil very hard on the bottom. I have an upcoming trip within 3 weeks and would love them to look better :(

Normal for 3 week post op breast lift with implants?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Hugs!

It is impossible to compare yourself to others as every individual heals at their own rate. Do make sure to limit your arm movements -- I advise my patients to refrain from vigorous exercise for at least 4 weeks -- don't smoke and eat right. Your breasts will look different in 3 weeks although still not healed. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting enquire.

Its too early to talk about final results.
In my practice, after performing a Breast lift with implants I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

You are going through a normal healing process

Not every one heals the same. Healing normally depends in many factors. I will recommend to fallow your doctors advices and go to every revision. Good luck. 

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Breast Lift with Implants

You will notice a lot of healing in the next 3 weeks.  The average patient will look pretty good at 6 weeks post op.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Best ti discuss these posts healing issues with your surgeon, Dr Krau. Have you NOT seen him post yet???????

3 weeks post op

I would for sure give this some more time to settle.Since you are only 3 weeks post op some massage and heat may help.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon