Is this normal for silicone implants? (Photos)

I had my breast augmentation in July 2015. Since then I went back for follow up and the doctor said it was normal. It's not been over a year and the silicone inside feels like it's folding and lumpy . I'm not sure if this is normal

Is this normal for silicone implants?

All implants can have difficulty with wrinkling, and this is thought to happen more often with saline rather than silicone implants.  I would schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options for improvement and possible revision.  

Something is not right. Best to seek in person second opinions from private practice boarded PSs in Miami. There seems to be knuckling of the implant. Was the implant placed above the muscle?

Is this normal for silicone implants?

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. Although some rippling/palpability of breast implants is certainly possible, I  think that most patients in my practice would be unhappy with the aesthetic appearance/feel of your lower breast poles.  Some general thoughts regarding breast implants rippling/palpability may be helpful to you:

Generally speaking, palpability and rippling of breast implants may be related to several factors. These include the amount of soft tissue and breast tissue coverage over the breast implants, the position of the breast implants (submuscular versus sub glandular), the type of implants (saline versus silicone), and the degree of overfilling of saline filled implants. Generally, weight loss will extension weight any rippling/palpability of the implants. Deflation of saline implants will also increase the rippling/palpability of the implants.

Correction of the rippling may involve further surgery including implant pocket exchange if possible ( sub glandular to submuscular), implant exchange if possible (saline to silicone), and/or the use of allograft to provide an additional layer of tissue between the implant and the patient's skin.   I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.